The Bellingham Public Library has two study rooms on the main floor of the Central Library available for public use by reservation. Current capacity of these rooms is 6 people.
Study Room Guidelines
- Study rooms can be used for a maximum of two hours per day per person.
- A maximum of two reservations may be made per week per individual.
- An individual may make up to four reservations in advance.
- The room is held for ten minutes past the scheduled time. After ten minutes, it will be made available for others to use. Time will not be extended for late arrival.
- Study Rooms are available during Library open hours. Rooms must be vacated fifteen minutes prior to closing.
- Study Rooms are equipped with white boards, dry-erase markers and erasers. Please do not tape or tack anything to windows, doors, or walls.
- All Library Rules of Conduct and Additional Rules of Conduct During COVID-19 Pandemic apply to the Study Room.
How to reserve study rooms
- If you have a Library card you may reserve a study room through the myLibro app.
- If you do not have a library card you may reserve a study room through the myLibro web portal.
- Study rooms can also be reserved by calling the library at 360-778-7323.