Please silence your cell phone. Cell phone use is not permitted while using public internet stations.
- You can reserve a computer up to a week in advance by using the Internet Reservation stations at the Central Library and Fairhaven branch, or by asking staff at the Help Desks.
- Black & white prints are 15¢/page. Color prints are available at the Central Library for 50¢/page.
- There is a limit of two individuals at each computer.
- You cannot save or download any files directly to a library’s hard drive. If you need to save a file, please see these instructions for several file-saving options.
- Internet at the Bellingham Public Library is not filtered. If you wish to use a filtered search engine, we offer instructions for filtering popular search engines, as well as links to kid-friendly search engines.
- For more information about the use of Library computers, please see our Internet Use Policy and Guidelines for Computer Use.
Visit Research Tools for In-Library Use to access most of our subscription databases without logging in.